Sunday 9 August 2020

Chessy Bread Pakora with leftover bread

 

Chessy Bread Pakora

This is a evening snack recipe made with leftover bread slices.Lot of time we  throw away the left over bread slices.Very simple snack recipe which can be made within half an hour.Added cheese to make it delicious and cheesy for kids.If you want you can ommit that.Any kind of tangy sauce goes really well with this.I served hot and tangy ketchup and Mayonnaise combined together.Let us check the ingredients needed.
You can Airfry or deep fry,I deep fried it.

Serves 4 people
Cooking Time Max 30 min

Ingredients 🍞🍞
  1. Slices of Bread-6
  2. Boiled potatoes-2 big
  3. Chopped Onion-1 big
  4. Chopped Green chillies-5
  5. Chopped coriander-1/4th bunch
  6. Lemon juice-1 tp
  7. Red chilli powder-1/2 tp
  8. Garam masala powder-1/2 tp
  9. Salt to taste
  10. Grated cheese-1/2 cup
  11. Egg 1 0r 2 as per need
  12. White oil for frying

Method
  • Mash the potatoes well.Now tear the bread slices and add.Add all the ingredients one by one.
  • Add chopped onion,chopped green chillies,chopped coriander,lemon juice,red chilli powder,garam masala powder,salt and mix it well.Check you seasoning and the add  beaten egg.Again mix it very well.
  • Make small balls and and in the middle add 1 tp cheese and cover it again and make a ball .
  • In a pan add enough white oil.Heat it to medium and fry all the pakoras one by one in medium flame so that it is cooked well in the middle.
  • You can fry in airfryer too.
  • Serve it with any kind of hot and sweet sauce.

Recipe of my Maa.
Created by Chef Dimple Chakraborty

10 comments:

Arman Aurobindo said...

A great recipe. I am a big fan of you. Love you mam.
I also have a website please check it :-
Veg biryani recipe

vanitha said...

This video explains how to easily make the delicious Thengai Poornam.
Thengai Poornam

vikas said...

my kids love this recipe of bread pakora every Sunday I will try this recipe for my family.

Delicious Macaroni recipe said...

Amazing recepie

Delicious macaroni recipe said...

Amazing recepie

all types recepies and desert said...

Amazing recipe

Why Not Diy said...

Really appreciate the recipe that you shared in blog.

healthy food recipes

Niharika Mathur said...

Nice Information. Thank you.
Jaipur is truly a melting pot of cultures as well as cuisines.
For more info Visit: Vegetarian Dishes in Jaipur you must eat

vikas yadav said...

my kids love this bread pakodha recipe every Sunday and Monday I will try this recipe for my family. if I can make like this for my kids.

Ravi said...

Your recipes are really good I will try all your recipes at home. Special kids love this recipes because they always want something special to eat.